The textbooks listed below are intended as recommended resources when preparing for examination. You may have previous or later editions of these or other references available that also present acceptable coverage of the subject matter. Any general text in cardiovascular techniques and evaluation, and cardiac patient care and management may be used. It is not necessary to use all of the texts identified. They are provided as suggestions only. CCI does not endorse or recommend any third-party review course or material.
1. Barold, S. Serge, and Roland X. Stroobandt. Cardiac Pacemakers and Resynchronization Step by Step an Illustrated Guide. 2nd ed. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons, 2010.
2. Booth, Kathryn A., and Thomas E. O’Brien. Electrocardiography for healthcare professionals. 3rd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2012.
3. Diehl, Tracy S., and Diane M. Allen. ECG interpretation made incredibly easy!. 5th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2011.
4. Dubin, Dale. Rapid interpretation of EKG’s: an interactive course. 6th ed. Tampa, Fla.: Cover Pub. Co., 2000.
5. Ellenbogen, Kenneth A., and Mark A. Wood. Cardiac pacing and ICDs. 5th ed. Malden, Mass.: Blackwell Pub., 2008.
6. Hayes, David L., and Paul A. Friedman. Cardiac pacing, defibrillation and resynchronization: a clinical approach. 2nd ed. Chichester, West Sussex, UK: Wiley-Blackwell, 2008.
7. Huff, Jane. ECG workout: exercises in arrhythmia interpretation. 6th ed. Ambler, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2011. Print.
8. Kenny, Tom. The nuts and bolts of cardiac pacing. 2nd ed. Malden, Mass.: Blackwell Futura, 2008.
9. Wesley, Keith. Huszar’s basic dysrhythmias and acute coronary syndromes: interpretation and management. 4th ed. Elsevier- Health Sciences, 2011.
10. Woods, Stephanie L., and Karen S. Ehrat. The art of EKG interpretation: a self-instructional text. 7th ed. Dubuque, Iowa: Kendall Hunt Pub Co., 2009.