- About CCI
- For Educators
- Links & Resources
- Credential Verification
- Job Postings
CCI administers examinations for the following Credentials:
- CCT: Certified Cardiographic Technician
- CRAT: Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician
- RCCS: Registered Congenital Cardiac Sonographer
- RCES: Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist
- RCIS: Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
- RCS: Registered Cardiac Sonographer
- RPhS: Registered Phlebology Sonographer
- RVS: Registered Vascular Specialist
The only mechanism for obtaining a CCI credential is through examination by CCI. Upon passing the required examination process, the registrant is awarded a credential certificate and provided a wallet card to signify their registry/certification status. The credentials awarded by of CCI may only be used by professionals who successfully complete the required examinations.
CCI registrants maintain an "Active" credential through the submission of triennial (three-year) renewal fees and the accrual of continuing educational units (CEUs) on a triennial basis. Read about the CEU Submission here.
The credentialed status of CCI registrants may be verified online here.
Click Here for the Current CCI Examination and Application Overview booklet containing exam qualifications, policies and test outlines. This is a 63 page .pdf and may take a few minutes to download depending on your connection.