The textbooks listed below are intended as recommended resources when preparing for examination. You may have previous or later editions of these or other references available that also present acceptable coverage of the subject matter. Any general text in cardiovascular techniques and evaluation, and cardiac patient care and management may be used. It is not necessary to use all of the texts identified. They are provided as suggestions only. CCI does not endorse or recommend any third-party review course or material.
1. Allen, Hugh D., David J Driscoll, Robert E Shaddy, and Timothy F Feltes. Moss and Adams’ heart disease in infants, children, and adolescents: including the fetus and young adult.. 8th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, 2012.
2. Chin, Alvin J., and Mark A. Fogel. Noninvasive imaging of congenital heart disease: before and after surgical reconstruction. Armonk, NY: Futura Pub. Co., 1994.
3. Eidem, Benjamin W., Frank Cetta, and Patrick W O’Leary. Echocardiography in pediatric and adult congenital heart disease: Bonus: online access to echo clips. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2010.
4. Gatzoulis, Michael A., Gary D. Webb, and Piers E. F. Daubeney. Diagnosis and management of adult congenital heart disease. 2 ed. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone, 2010.
5. Gersony, Welton M., and Marlon S. Rosenbaum. Congenital heart disease in adults. New York: McGraw-Hill, Medical Pub. Division, 2002.
6. Perloff, Joseph K., and John S. Child. Congenital heart disease in adults. Ed. 3. ed. Philadelphia: Saunders, 2008.
7. Silverman, Norman H.. Pediatric echocardiography. Baltimore: Williams & Wilkins, 1993.