- About CCI
- For Educators
- Renew Credential
- Credential Verification
- Links & Resources
Cape Fear Valley Health
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28304
Full Time and a Per Diem day position available.
Department: Cardiac Diagnostics, Cape Fear Valley Heart and Vascular
Position Summary: Performs ultrasonic images of the heart and great vessels to investigate a wide variety of
Major Position Responsibilities:
• Performs transthoracic, transesophageal and stress echocardiograms of cardiac anatomy and function in adult and pediatric patients.
• Performs all measurements and calculations that are related to echocardiograms using M-mode, color Doppler mapping, pulsed and continuous wave Doppler spectral analysis.
• Assists supervisor with the implementation of inservice education programs.
• Prepares test results for review by interpreting physician.
• Maintains and cleans equipment and work environment.
• Alerts physician to potential life threatening situations observed during echocardiograms.
• Shares responsibility for Cardiac Diagnostics Department on call duties.
• Records and verifies patient billing information.
• Participates in the collection of data for departmental quality assurance program.
RDCS, RCS or RVT certification preferred or registry eligible. An associate science degree is encouraged. BCLS certified.
To be a part of this exciting environment and to find out more about opportunities with our dynamic health system, please visit our career web site at www.capefearcareers.com or call us at 1-877-7-CAPEFEAR.
To apply contact
Mike Harris | Allied Health Recruiter
Ofc: 910-615-7913 | Fax (910) 615-9787
To apply directly to our Cardiac Sonographer position use this link: http://www.capefearvalley.com/careersx/view_detail.aspx?jobid=AH-13