- About CCI
- For Educators
- Renew Credential
- Credential Verification
- Links & Resources
WakeMed Health & Hospitals
WakeMed Health & Hospitals, located in Raleigh, North Carolina is an 870+ bed private, not-for-profit network of medical centers, ambulatory care centers and outpatient facilities, representing the largest health system in greater Raleigh, North Carolina. Our system includes 7,400 nurses, technologists, medical support staff, and nearly 1,000 affiliated physicians who represent the best minds and the biggest hearts in the business. Key service areas include heart and vascular services, trauma and emergency, rehabilitation services, neurosciences, and women’s and children’s services.
We are currently recruiting for a Cardiovascular Specialist, who will assist physicians in performing a variety of invasive cardiac, electrophysiology and vascular procedures, including call back rotation. The CV Specialist will perform duties for the Invasive Cardiology Department, as assigned by the manager, supervisor, or board coordinator.
• Associates or Bachelors in Nursing, Radiology Sciences or Respiratory Therapy.
• Minimum of one year experience in their discipline (EMT-P must have four years of experience).
• Clinical rotation in Invasive Cardiology required for new graduates of relevant training program.
• Current licensure, certification, or registration as an RN, RRT, RTR, EMT-P, or RCIS.
• Registered Nurse with two or more years critical care experience; or
• One to three years of Catheterization Lab or Angiography experience including diagnostic, PTCA, Stent and/or electrophysiology studies is preferred for other allied health professionals.
RCIS, BLS and ACLS certification required within the first year of employment.
Raleigh, NC, which is ranked nationally as one of the top ten best places to live for quality of life, and is located just two hours from the beach or three from the mountains. The area has been named one of the fastest growing areas in the country and is located just minutes from the famous Research Triangle Park.
To apply for this position, click this link: http://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_wakemed/external/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=9569&localeCode=en-us