- About CCI
- For Educators
- Renew Credential
- Credential Verification
- Links & Resources
Cath Lab Registered Nurse
Truman Medical Centers, Inc
Truman Medical Centers, Inc.
A Registered Nurse who assists in the assessment and care of patients undergoing cardiovascular procedures, including pre-procedure, intra-procedure and post procedural care. Assists in cardiac catheterization as well as vascular and interventional procedures. Performs emergency procedures associated with catheterization procedure such as Intra-Aortic Balloon and temporary pacemaker insertions. Follow established standards and practices under the direction of a credentialed invasive cardiologist. Sets up electrical and hemodynamic transducers and amplifiers, records and obtains hemodynamic, electrical and angiographic data, and assesses patient during these procedures and delivers therapy. Administers moderate sedation, hemodynamic monitoring, administration of critical care medications, Intra-aortic Balloon Pump, Dysrhythmia recognition
• Current state of Missouri license as a Registered Nurse. Current BCLS and ACLS.
• Ability to perform independently in critical situations.
• Minimum of 2 years critical care experience (ICU, CCU or Emergency Department)
• One year of Cath Lab experience
• Experience caring for critically ill cardiovascular patients