- About CCI
- For Educators
- Renew Credential
- Credential Verification
- Links & Resources
Director of Cardiovascular Services
Avita Health System
Avita Health System is looking for a Director of Cardiovascular Services to oversee and direct the development of our new Cath/EPS Labs within the system. The Director develops organizational structure, a professional climate, and philosophy of patient care which promotes excellent health care delivery, the execution of clear goals and standards, and continual investigations of alternative methods to improve operations. The Director works in collaboration with administrative staff, medical staff, and other department managers.
About Avita Health System:
Avita Health System is a system of two hospitals (Bucyrus and Galion Community Hospital), along with dozens of medical offices in Crawford and Richland Counties. Avita employs nearly 1,400 employees, as well as over 70 providers. Bucyrus and Galion Community Hospitals are critical-access hospitals and are governed by a board of trustees that is geographically represented. Avita offers a competitive wage and benefit package with excellent working conditions.
• Assists with direction, coordination, and management of all Cardiology/Cardiac Rehabs, Cardiac Cath Labs and Peripheral Vascular Services.
• Provides supervision and acts as a resource to other department managers, educators and staff.
• Works with administrative staff, physicians, and support staff to achieve operational goals.
• Collaborates with leadership team regarding budget review, personnel management, monitoring productivity and staff development.
• Ensures communication, cooperation and understanding among staff.
• Monitors adherence to policies and procedures.
• Promotes ongoing professional development of staff at all levels and fosters employee engagement.
• Continually assesses and improves department's performance and maintains appropriate quality control programs.
• Develops realistic capital and operational budgets; prepares timely monthly and cost variance reports.
• Ensures the department meets or exceeds all state, federal, DNV, and specialty licensing/accreditation regulations and standards.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing or graduate of a diploma, associate or baccalaureate academic program in Radiology Technology with current RT and RCIS and current BLS
• Minimum of 3-4 years management/administrative experience in healthcare
• Previous management/administrative experience in Cath/EP Labs
• Preferred Master’s degree in Nursing, Health or Business Administration or related field.
• Great verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent customer services skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Apply here: http://avitahealth.org/dwp/mm/employment/employment-at-avita.html