- About CCI
- For Educators
- Renew Credential
- Credential Verification
- Links & Resources
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has 31 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring for a Registered/Certified Echo/Vascular Technician at our Mainline office.
• Performs echocardiograms, vascular studies, as well as carotid and stress echo’s.
• Responsible for accurately interpreting each study in a timely manner, producing a preliminary report for physicians review, as well as making any needed corrections on the final report, once the physicians have given their interpretation. Maintains a copy of all corrected, and signed preliminary reports.
• Responsible for notifying physicians in a timely manner of any significant findings noted during the test.
• Acts as liaison copying and faxing daily preliminary reports to patient primary care office and hospital or specialist as necessary.
• Retains a daily, weekly and monthly log to office manager.
• Keep up with, and have knowledge of all necessary, daily, monthly, and annual care and maintenance of ultrasound equipment. Troubleshoot any potential problem situations of equipment.
• All other duties as assigned
• Must be a Registered/Certified Echo Technician
• Must be a Registered/Certified Vascular Technician
• Must have at least 3 years of experience
• Must have the ability to multitask
• Computer knowledge is a must
• Experience with an EMR system is a plus
• Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.
Applicants should submit their resumes via e-mail to email@example.com