- About CCI
- For Educators
- Renew Credential
- Credential Verification
- Links & Resources
Quality Assurance Manager
San Francisco, California
Under the general direction of the ECG Center Manager this position assures consistent quality of monitoring cardiac rhythms and workflow processes, answers questions, and provide on the job training to the ECG staff.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Achieves quality assurance by providing advanced knowledge and able to identify anomalies on the cardiac rhythms for the staff.
• Meets quality assurance goals by making decisions, determine process improvements, implement change, and manage team’s workflow.
• On a continuous bases reviews End of Studies for accuracy, determines missing information and completes, ensures that the report is billed to correct facility and/or location.
• Provides supports to all shift supervisors with their team’s workflow and rhythm identification.
• Provides additional call support to medical providers, locations, and facilities.
• Provides on-the-job training to technicians and supervisors on anything related to ECG recognition and workflow processes.
• Escalates problems to the Assistant Manager and/or Center Manager issues as required.
Quality Assurance Manager: QA Manager requirements consist of 2 years or greater ECG experience. QA manager must pass the Advanced Arrhythmia exam with a 90% or higher. QA Managers must have at least a four year degree in Kinesiology/Electrophysiology, be a Registered Nurse with ICU or PACU cardiology experience, or have 5 years or greater advance cardiology experience. QA Manager will obtain a CCT through CCI. QA Manager must have previous supervisory or management experience with excellent leadership skills.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Two to three year of experience as an EKG Technician preferred
• ECG interpretation experience required
• CCT certification is required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to relate and communicate with all levels of management.
• Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
• Possess strong and effective customer service skills.
• Display excellent judgement at all time
• Consistent attention to detail and follow-up
• Must be a team player, be flexible, and be a good listener with a high level of patience.
• Ability to manage sensitive, confidential issues
• Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload
• Strong organizational and time management skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position, working 45-50 hours per week, and hours of work vary on a rotating schedule with every other weekend off. This position requires availability Monday through Sunday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. The employee must work 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
This position requires minimal travel.
This job description is not intended to be inclusive and can change, be added to, deleted with or without notice due to business needs.
To apply send resume to email@example.com