- About CCI
- For Educators
- Renew Credential
- Credential Verification
- Links & Resources
Supervisor of Interventional Radiology
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital
Providence is calling a Supervisor of Interventional Radiology to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children’s Hospital in Spokane, WA.
In this position, you will:
• Perform direct supervisory tasks, such as staffing, scheduling, personnel management, budget planning, and service/quality assurance.
• Ensure productive contact with other departments throughout the hospital.
• Drive and improve operational capabilities and services.
• Provide training, ongoing guidance, mentorship, and team-building to assigned personnel.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Graduate of approved school of Radiologic or Cardiovascular Technology.
• Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration/ registry eligible or Certified Cardiovascular Technologist
• Current Radiologic Technologist certification/license in Washington State or RCIS Certified or certification eligible.
• Experience in Interventional Radiology or Cath Lab as a Radiologic Technologist or Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• Minimum of 5 years supervisory, management or resource experience within a radiology unit.
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center has a commanding presence in Spokane, Washington and is a beacon of hope and healing for patients throughout the region. We have over 600 beds and are chosen by people from across the state for the da vinci surgical robotic for heart surgery and parents from all over the Inland Northwest who have children with life-threatening conditions know they’ll find the care and comfort they need at Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital.
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 39022.
Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer who provides competitive benefits, a drug-free workplace and supports work/life balance.