1500 Sunday Drive, Suite 102
Raleigh, NC 27607
Toll Free in the United States: (800) 326-0268
Fax (919) 787-4916
CEU Fax Line (919) 882-8787 CEU Fax Cover Sheet - Use for all CEU submissions
CCI Staff (click on name to send an email):
- Jerel Noel, CAE, Executive Director
- Christine Johnson, Associate Executive Director and Director of Communications
- Stephanie Brown, Director of Operations
- Karen Conrad, Programs Manager
- Pamela Anderson, Applicant Services Specialist
- Jacqueline Fullwood, Applicant Services Specialist
- Edward Ingram, Registrant Services Manager
- Virginia Satterwhite, Applicant Services Manager
- Desiree Gist, Registrant Services Specialist
For Applicant or Candidate questions, please email CCI Headquarters at: Applicant_Support@cci-online.org
For Registrants with questions regarding your renewal (i.e. CEUs, Code of Ethics and Payment), please email CCI Headquarters at: Registrant_Support@cci-online.org
For information on purchasing CCI Mailing Lists, please click here. Mailing Addresses of our active registrants are available.
For information on advertising in CCI’s The Pulse newsletter, please click here.
CCI will receive (in writing) appeals to contest any adverse decisions affecting examination eligibility (for applicants), examination results (for candidates), or active status (for credential holders). The written appeal must include the stated appeal, the reason for the appeal, relevant supporting documentation and contact information of the appellant. Email email@example.com if you have questions about the status of an appeal.
For details on how to submit a complaint to CCI, CLICK HERE.
In order to continue to be a valuable organization to the cardiovascular world, CCI needs your help to stay abreast of topics and concerns. We value your input. If you have feedback, input, or concerns you wish to share, please contact CCI's Communications Director, Christine Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out our Request Form and we will provide the information requested within 72 hours during the business week.