CCI Headquarters Mailing Address
3739 National Drive, Suite 202
Raleigh, NC 27612
CCI accepts calls Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., Eastern Time. Occasionally particular departments are temporarily unavailable during weekly meetings.
We’re closed on the following US holidays (or observance of holidays):
- New Year’s Day (Jan 2, 2023)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Day (Dec 25 & Dec 26, 2023)
CCI Staff (click on the name to send an email):
- Jerel Noel, CAE, Executive Director
- Cresta Archuletta, Director of Communications
- Stephanie Brown, Director of Operations
- Karen Sault, Programs Manager
- Virginia Satterwhite, Applicant Services Manager
- Nicole Brigman , Registrant Services Manager
- Pamela Anderson, Customer Experience Specialist
- Jacqueline Fullwood, Customer Experience Specialist
- Robyn Dezern, Customer Experience Specialist
Submitting an Appeal?
CCI will accept appeals (submitted through your CCI online account) to contest any adverse decisions affecting examination eligibility (for applicants), examination results (for candidates), or active status (for credential holders). The appeal must include the stated appeal, the reason for the appeal, relevant supporting documentation, and the contact information of the appellant.
Questions about your exam application?
Visit our FAQ page or email inquiries with your full name and CCI ID number to: Applicant_Support@cci-online.org
Questions about your renewal?
Visit our FAQ page regarding your renewal (i.e. CEUs, Code of Ethics, and Payment), or email inquiries with your full name and CCI ID number to: Registrant_Support@cci-online.org
We value your input. If you have feedback, input, or concerns you wish to share please fill out this form and we will provide the information requested within 72 hours during the business week.
To issue a complaint against CCI, CCI applicants, candidates, or credential holders, please follow the procedures outlined here.