Congratulations on earning your CCI credential!
As a credential holder, you are part of a vital community that is dedicated to enhancing the quality of critical patient care. Sharing the news is a great way to get involved with our community of credential holders. It also highlights your accomplishment to your network of potential employers and colleagues that you’re dedicated to advancing your career.
Download your free graphic toolkit and promote your credential with the guidance below.
Social Media Promo Guidance
The following messages have been created for our CCI community to post across social media platforms. You can copy and paste, or make up your own!
Don’t forget to follow #WholeHeartedValidation and tag CCI on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- [For New Credential Holder] I’m proud to share that I have officially passed my [CREDENTIAL] exam and I am now a CCI credential holder. ❤️ Excited to be a part of this community, on a path to improving the quality of patient care. #WholeheartedValidation
- [For Existing Credential Holder] I’m excited to officially announce that I’m a CCI credential holder, having passed the [CREDENTIAL] exam in [YEAR]. I’m proud to be part of this dedicated community. If you’re interested in furthering your career, check out cci-online.org
Other Social Channels (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- [For New Credential Holder] It’s official! I have successfully passed my [CREDENTIAL] exam ❤️ Excited to be furthering my career with the *@Cardiovascular Credentialing International community. If you want to know what #WholeheartedValidation feels like, check out cci-online.org
- [For Existing Credential Holder] In [YEAR], I officially passed my [CREDENTIAL] exam and became a *@Cardiovascular Credentialing International credential holder. I’m proud to be a part of this community that is dedicated to furthering our knowledge in order to provide better patient care to those in need.
If you’re interested in finding out what #WholeheartedValidation can mean for you, visit cci-online.org for more information.
*Note – This will only work when tagging our accounts on Facebook and LinkedIn as we do not have an Instagram account. When posting to Instagram and other social media channels, please drop the ‘@.’
Follow us on the following channels:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/cci-online/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ccionline.org/
- Twitter: twitter.com/CVcredentialing