Every year, SCAI Scientific Sessions brings together the interventional cardiology community from around the world to share the latest clinical data, procedural guidance, and advanced expertise.
Combining knowledge with insight and practical advice, the 2023 program will feature:
- Congenital, Coronary, Peripheral, Structural, and Cath Lab Management tracks
- Live cases
- Scientific and clinical research-abstracts
- Poster competition
- SCAI Women in Innovation
- Fellows Summit for Complex Cases
- International Case Exchange
- MSCAI and FSCAI induction ceremonies
With an expanded conference space for hands-on workshops and product theatres, join colleagues May 18-20 in Phoenix, Arizona, for a meeting focused on innovation.
Registration includes on-demand access to meeting content for three months after the meeting adjourns.
Learn more here.