In-Person and Virtual Event: Heart Rhythm 2023
The Society’s annual Heart Rhythm 2023 meeting is the premier EP event that brings together the largest gathering of heart rhythm professionals from around the world to exchange ground-breaking science, cutting-edge technologies, and life-saving therapies to improve the care of arrhythmia patients.
Heart Rhythm 2023 will assemble the world’s finest clinicians, scientists, researchers, and innovators in the field of cardiac pacing and electrophysiology to lead 250+ sessions. Sessions will be broken out into 11 educational categories:
- Allied Professionals
- Allied Professionals and EPs
- Basic/Translational Science
- Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices (CIEDs)
- Clinical Electrophysiology
- Digital Health
- Health Economics and Practice Management
- Pediatric EP and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Provocative Cases
Attendees will also have opportunities to discover practice-changing innovations in care from today’s industry leaders via the Exhibit Hall and unlimited opportunities to reconnect with colleagues.
View our full event list here.