CCI’s self-assessment examinations are a resource in preparation for credentialing examinations.
Available for $55 USD, these online examinations are a means of assessing your performance before taking the credentialing exam. The self-assessment exams are composed of questions that will help you become familiar with the format and subject content for your future credentialing examination.
The self-assessment examinations can be ordered online using a valid credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or PayPal account.
Once purchased, you will receive an email confirmation with access to your self-assessment examination.
Consider the self-assessments as a means of assessing performance prior to taking the credentialing examination, these are not intended to be used as a study guide.
Please note the following:
- Self-assessments are available 24 hours a day via internet access.
- All online self-assessment examinations can be taken only once per purchase.
- You have one year from the date of purchase to begin this self-assessment examination.
- Once the self-assessment exam has been initiated, you will have 72 hours to complete the examination.
- Once you finish the self-assessment exam, you cannot access it again.
- After you complete the test, you will receive your self-assessment results. Your results will consist of the percent correct in each exam content area. This report will NOT provide the questions and answers from the self-assessment exam, and it will NOT go over the items that you missed.
- Once an examination is completed, it cannot be taken again.
CCI self-assessment examinations should not be used as your only reference or as a study guide.